Friday, December 30, 2011

To live the law of love without the rules of life


Sometimes I put life, time and my mind on pause so I can take a minute to stare at the afternoon’s sunlight illuminating the particles floating in the room. Watching these particles move slowly is one of the last simple pleasures in my rushed life. The feeling is relaxing like swimming in the ocean or listening to fire. I can say this is the moment when you feel suddenly brain dead with an unconscious smile. Everything is unfocused, unreal, and silent because of the pure intensity of nothingness. I swear in this perspective I can discover answers to questions I didn’t even know I had. Once I woke up from zoning out, I can definitely understand how it feels to drift in space. I’m amongst the stars and the atmosphere is as significant as drizzle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment