Wednesday, September 28, 2011

For my Future Employer

Hello again

As I revisit some of my old work, I found a specific quote relating to whoever reads this blog post. “A creator has their own spotlight, they show whatever they have to an audience then they change it again that process is called edit which shows true talent.” Being an individual that lived in San Francisco over the years, I became a group of traits and I relearned my talents then edit each talent and make it better than before. However the only thing that stayed the same throughout all these years is my passion for thinking outside the box, culture and art of skateboarding, and the goal is making a difference for the world. Thinking like this has motivated me to work hard and communicate with a wide range of people regardless of background. For that reason, I thought back then that communication was the future and I believe it more than anything for the reasons i listed above. I notice that technology is innovation, and innovation is equal to communication. Furthermore having both perspectives, allows me to have the advantage and the leadership skills needed for any work area.   

No comments:

Post a Comment