Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My next experience


I remember telling my advisers that I feel like an astronaut walking to the shuttle for the spaceship. I feel the straps on my shoulders, and the blank stare into the sky while laying back. I am ready for blast-off and I am truly prepared for the worse. I can definitely see my first day as punctual, creative, and eager character with a coffee stain all over my white shirt. My over prepared self will embarrass myself, but I do not think the other employees will look at me differently because everyone has a difficult first day. So I don’t care much for anxieties now during the L&D phase because I don’t need to do anything stressful but watch and learn. I think this approach will let manger know I’m here for only one reason; to learn during changing environments. The only think I want to prove at my internship to my manger and fellow interns is my need to work in an area that craves creativity and hard work, because that will carry my reputation further than I know. Nevertheless, I do not want a recommendation but the opportunity to further my skills in the tech atmosphere because there is no enthusiastic leave form my internship but pleasurable stay.   

No comments:

Post a Comment